What are the delivery charges?
You do not pay any delivery charges for orders placed for delivery within India. Just make sure your order value is Rs. 1000 and above if you want to avail of cash on delivery facility.
Once you place your order, an official confirmation is sent to you via email within the next 24 hours on the next working day. Make sure to check your spam folder in case you do not find it and mark the mail “not spam”.
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently accept the following modes of payment – debit/credit cards, net banking, payumoney wallet and Cash on Delivery
How long with delivery take?
Deliveries usually take between 3-5 working days from successful order placement. We are unable to entertain requests to deliver products on particular days or timings as we depend on third parties for logistics.
What happens after ordering?
– We will then process your order and pack it. This usually happens within 48 hours of order confirmation.
– Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email with a tracking number along with the name of the logistics provider.
– In most cases this will be Delhivery for Cash-on-delivery orders and Bluedart or India Post (for non-serviceable areas) for prepaid orders.You will be able to log on to their respective websites to track your order.
– Most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days.
– We are unable to entertain requests to deliver products on particular days or timings as we depend on third parties for logistics
– Any queries regarding your order or logistics related issues should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I receive an invoice with my order?
Yes this is attached with the order confirmation email sent to you after order placement and also included with the actual package that you will receive