Why use Rose Water?
The Wild Indian Rose from Kannauj is steam distilled the traditional way to make this 100% natural, pristine rose water that refreshes and hydrates your skin.
Kannauj is a city in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh – the perfume capital of India. Roses are handpicked, their petals removed, cleaned and then steam-distilled in the traditional way. About 200 kg of petals yield about 1 ml of pure rose essential oil. The distillate left behind after this process is pure rose water which is an excellent skin toner, refresher, pore-minimiser and helps balance the ph of the skin.
It also controls excess oil. The anti-inflammatory properties help in reducing the redness of irritated skin and is also a great toner that aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
- Rose water makes your skin healthy and gives a 24/7 refreshed look
- It has got anti-bacterial properties and hence aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds
- It is a natural astringent and strengthens skin cells
- The fantastic aroma of roses is a powerful mood enhancer
- It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay
How to use:
Spray onto face and body for a refreshing effect. It can be used as a face mist, body mist and a toner. Reapply as desired.